Sorry it took awhile, should have had this done around new years but every year I try to do a top 10 of the year of events and songs and I haven’t had a chance to get around to it. I know 08 was a tough year especially if you’re reading this from Michigan. I myself had some tough times but I also had some good times and I try focus them. So here it is…
10) Palin Rocks the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, MN. Talk about a rocking arena when she took that stage, what a breath of fresh air and a comforting northern voice
9) Nebraska spring game weekend… Happy 4-20 everyone…
8) All American Rejects/ 3 OH! 3 in Breckenridge CO… “Colorado Sunrise”
7) Jay’s Wedding “H”
6) End Of June Colorado weekend, Thomas meets his new friend Coal. Needles Anyone?
5) Any Lake Mac Weekend from the summer … No News, No Crying, No Weather, No Napping, No Puking, No Soberness
4) Packers Hosing the NFC Championship Game… Just something I thought would never happen again in my life
3) Cuz’s wedding … Best cousin in the world got married, just rockin time and I was 100% dead afterwards
2) Northern Michigan summer blow out with my friends Howie, Dave, Nate and a bunch of others… Howie, when are we leaving? Ok Ill be up by then
And the number 1 event from 2008… Sorry Jordan you’re my best friend and you’ve open my eyes to Colorado the state that I fell in love with this past year in 08 but I gotta do this… The #1 event in Tom Kippen’s eye’s are…
1) 4th Stanley Cup In My Life time, 11th in there history… The Detroit Red Wings are the 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
Top 10 Songs
10) Paramore Decode
9) Flobots – Handle Bars
8) Kevin Rudolf- Let It Rock
7) TI- What Ever You Like
6) TI- Kayne West MIA and others… Swagger Like Us
5) John Mayer – Say What You Need To Say
4) Chris Brown- With You
3) 3 OH! 3 - Colorado Sunrise
2) Metro Station – Shake It
Number 1 song for 08
1) Cold Play- Viva La Vida
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment